Standing halfway between the busy, historic cities of Seville and Jerez, the Hacienda de San Rafael is also the midpoint between quaint, traditional comfort and stylish, contemporary luxury.
As a former part of a renowned estate, the hacienda is still surrounded by sweeping olive groves, rolling countryside and fields of sunflowers. Its impressive white walls are punctuated with shuttered windows and capped with tiled roofs. A shady, internal courtyard is perfumed by fragrant, vivid bougainvillea.
Inside, you are treated to an authentic hacienda experience. Tasteful décor combines with thick walls and high, raftered ceilings to create an air of calm, luxury. The rooms and suites are all similarly stylishly rural, and the cuisine is authentic hacienda – delightfully prepared using as many local ingredients and regional specialities as possible.
Hacienda de San Rafael, at a glance
- A unique setting between Seville and Jerez
- Just 11 deluxe rooms and three casitas
- Rooms are duplex and gathered around the gorgeous, cobblestone courtyard
- En suite bathrooms with showers • Breakfast served on the veranda outside each room
- Casitas – or suites – are set in a private garden with its own infinity pool and have outside chozita for relaxing and dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Three swimming pools • Spa offering massage and yoga
- Horse riding, hot air ballooning, guided nature walks and bird watching, bike tours, wine tasting and bull fighting trips all available
- Explore the white villages of the Sierras of Grazalema
- Coto Donana National Park is readily accessible
- Golf, sailing, fishing and surfing