Hotel Palacia de los Patos is a transformed 19th century palace so distinguished in its grandeur that it is UNESCO-protected. Even its mellifluous gardens are punctuated with original Arabian-style fountains, adding a cool, relaxing ambiance.
But that is not to say the Palacio hasn’t moved with the times. Its guest rooms offer all of the most modern luxuries - including flat screen TVs, WiFi, air conditioning and chic wooden floors. And if you take a stroll through the new wing you’ll find yourself surrounded by the leading architectural thinking of the day. Minimalist materials give an atmosphere of finely honed design. Natural stone, glass and burnished metal complement the alabaster-white interiors, to create sleek spaces filled with light.
A place of delightful contrasts, complemented by a fine restaurant and great spa.
Hotel Palacio de los Patos, at a glance
- Historic central setting
- Choice of accommodation including Dreamers and Deluxe guest rooms, plus Junior, Grand and Presidential suites
- Many rooms have preserved mosaic floors, en suites and fantastic city or garden views
- The larger suites typically have contemporary ‘belle époque’ style décor, original floors, designer bathrooms and balconies with unsurpassed garden views
- Sensational restaurant serving regional and international dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Covered thermal spa pool with treatment areas for massage, sauna and steam bath
- Minutes from the wonderful Granada Cathedral and the city’s major sights
- Ski pass booking service to save queuing on the slopes
- City tours
- Excursions following the Routes of Al-Andalus trail
- Family rooms available