If part of your dream holiday is playing golf on a manicured, beautiful-but-challenging 18-hole course – against a backdrop of stunning sea views – then Ritz-Carlton Abama is a hole-in-one.
On the other hand, if your idea of personal heaven is being pampered in a choice of truly holistic spas, with all the latest therapies and wellness treatments, you have found your nirvana.
And Ritz-Carlton Abama goes further than its name suggests. A funicular carriage takes you to an unspoilt, private beach; a crescent of irresistible golden sand beside the tranquil sea. Where you can lounge and laze whilst waiters bring you iced refreshments. For the evening there’s a whole menu of restaurants, a café and four completely different bars. At Ritz-Carlton Abama, the dream comes true.
Ritz-Carlton Abama, at a glance
- 160 hectare private estate, tucked away in one of Tenerife’s most secluded spots
- Choice of 469 guest rooms and suites
- Accommodation arranged over a citadel, main complex and exclusive villas – all offering breathtaking panoramic views
- Plus very private Tagor’ Villas
- Marble-tiled en suites with separate showers
- 10 different dining options and three bars
For leisure and pleasure
- No less than seven swimming pools and two natural pools
- Exclusive beach access by funicular carriage
- Spa offering total wellness, hydrotherapy, rituals and treatments
- Fitness centre
- Spa café and boutique
- Tennis courts and academy
- Superb golf course, club and facilities
- Ritz Kids program with water, land, environmental responsibility and cultural activities