In front of you; Stockholm’s waterfront with traditional boats and grand, sea-going ships. Behind you, the charming Old Town. Making First Reisen the place to be.
With its sturdy round arches, towering frontage and black roof the First Reisen is very much part of Stockholm’s imposing but picturesque waterfront. Yet once you’re inside this historic building you’ll find the Reisen has a wealth of modern comforts and an aura of unassuming sophistication.
The Restaurant Reisen, for example, is both chic and traditional – serving up the best of Swedish cuisine and some great views over the water. In complete contrast – but no less popular for it – is the ultra-modern Reisen Bar; an established Stockholm meeting place for stylish fashionistas and business-people-about-town.
But, as a guest, the best luxuries are reserved for you. Rooms with superb views over the Old Town, Deluxe rooms and suites with their own balconies, private saunas and Jacuzzis – a first for Stockholm.
First Reisen Hotel, at a glance
- Splendid setting on Stockholm’s waterfront
- Choice of Standard, Superior and Deluxe rooms and three different types of suite
- All with great views over the Old Town or waterfront
- Many with balconies, Jacuzzis and/or saunas
- Superb restaurant serving traditional dishes in a convivial atmosphere, plus happening bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Conveniently placed for visiting the Royal Palace and exploring the sights of the Old Town
- Reisen Spa set in an old stone vault – part of Stockholm’s ancient city wall, dating from the 1600's
- Wide range of holistic therapies and reinvigorating