Perched on the shores of sparkling Lake Geneva, this 150-year-old hotel oozes historic charm and splendour.
There’s something timeless about the Beau-Rivage Geneva, a private hotel that has been a landmark in the city since 1865. The period building’s old-world charm has been meticulously preserved over the generations, and today offers a luxurious stay in the heart of one of Europe’s most distinguished cities. It has an unbeatable location overlooking the blue waters of Lake Geneva, within walking distance of the historic Grand Théâtre de Genève. Days can be spent boating on the lake, exploring the surrounding countryside and wine tasting at nearby vineyards.
The Beau-Rivage is home to one of Geneva’s most renowned fine dining restaurants, the Michelin-starred Le Chat-Botté. From mouth-watering fish dishes to well-crafted plant-based options, the gourmet menu makes the most of seasonal produce. Sit at the Chef’s Table, or dine in the hotel’s wine cellar surrounded by some of the world’s rarest vintages. The property’s guestrooms and suites, some with exquisite lake views, are all elegantly appointed, spacious and well equipped.
Beau-Rivage Geneva, at a glance
• 150-year-old private hotel on the shores of Lake Geneva
• 72 rooms and 23 suites, each beautifully styled and furnished
• Rooms enjoy either city, courtyard or lake views
• Wonderful personalised service
• Exquisite fine dining, Michelin-starred restaurant and authentic Thai cuisine at Le Patara
• The seasonal restaurant, La Terrasse Alpine, offers a selection of fondues in authentic vintage-style ski gondolas
• Member of the Leading Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
• Bar and open-air summer terrace
• Chauffeured vineyard and wine tasting tours
• Boat rides, stand-up paddling boarding, canoeing and kayaking on Lake Geneva
• Excursions into the surrounding countryside to visit villages, vineyards and castles
• Visit the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum
• Wine cellar filled with the rarest and most prestigious vintages
• Within walking distance of Geneva train station