Sometimes the smallest details indicate the most dedicated levels of luxury and service. At the Ciragan Palace, for example, the pool butler will bring you a specially chilled towel.
Istanbul is a vivid, energetic, endless festival for your senses and standing close to it all – on the very edge of the Bosphoru – is Ciragan Palace. The Ciragan Palace is an integral part of Istanbul, yet it is a world apart. Within its refined cloisters you will indeed realise why the ’palace’ portion of its name is so apt. The hotel is on a magnificent scale, yet part of its grandness is the time spent on the details that make all the difference to your stay. A choice of six pillows in your suite. A concierge who will find you the ‘impossible’ tickets. A helicopter waiting to take you on an unforgettable city tour.
The Ciragan Palace will, undoubtedly, become one of the highlights of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Turkey.
Ciragan Palace Kempinski, at a glance
- Exceptionally luxurious hotel on the European bank of the Bosphorus
- Wide choice of spacious rooms and sumptuous suites – all with balconies with either city or magnificent views of the Bosphorus
- En suites with bath and shower combinations
- Suites typically feature Sultan-style opulence and 24 hour personalised butler service
- Four stylish restaurants dedicated to fine dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge pool overlooking the mighty Bosphorus, plus whirlpool indoor pool
- Heated cabanas and cool towel service
- Spa offering a menu of indulgent, relaxing therapies and treatments
- Hair salon
- Shopping arcade featuring Turkish handicrafts, souvenirs and handsome jewellery
- Land, water and air tours of fascinating Istanbul with professional guides
- Close to Besiktas and Ortakoy districts, and 10 minutes from Taksim