Within walking distance of Soho’s stylish restaurants and Wall Street’s bold skyscrapers, this landmark Four Seasons property brings style, glamour and a splash of luxury to downtown New York.
Showcasing the architectural flair of Robert A.M. Stern and the interior designs of Yabu Pushelberg, this contemporary 82-storey hotel has a total of 189 luxuriously furnished rooms and suites - some of which boast sparkling city views. You’ll find yourself perfectly placed for exploring trendy Tribeca, whilst also being within easy reach of the waterfront, Brooklyn and One World Trade Centre.
Once you’ve finished a full days’ sightseeing, you can head back to the hotel to indulge in prime cuts of meat at CUT, the world-class steakhouse and first New York restaurant from celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck. Those looking to unwind after a busy day will find an entire floor devoted to health and wellness, featuring a seven-room spa, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and heated indoor lap pool with underwater music.
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, at a glance
• Chic New York hotel housed within an 82-storey building in Lower Manhattan
• 189 refined rooms and suites with custom mattresses, 55-inch Smart TVs, Bose stereo sound systems and coffee machines
• A neutral colour palette of beige, brown and blue
• Modern marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and additional TVs built into the bathroom mirrors
• Home to the world-class steakhouse, CUT, which serves prime cuts of Wagyu beef
• In-room dining is also available
For leisure and pleasure
• Light-filled, 23-metre indoor lap pool surrounded by lounge chairs
• State-of-the-art fitness centre and studio classes
• Full service, globally-inspired spa with a heated indoor pool
• Childcare services
• A short walk from Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street and Madison Avenue
• Knowledgeable concierge on hand