An iconic landmark on the Singapore River, The Fullerton Hotel is a part of Singapore’s rich heritage and was declared a National Monument in 2015.
Converted - and completely transformed - from the old general post office, the Fullerton Hotel today blends history with exquisite luxury in a grand, 400-room property by the river. Its white, palatial exterior, fronted by huge pillars, houses plush guestrooms and suites with high ceilings and spacious bathrooms. When selecting your room you have a wide range of views to choose from, from the sparkling bay to the epic cityscape.
Choose to stay here on your luxury, tailor-made holiday and you’ll find yourself ideally situated to soak up the highlights of this incredible destination. Gardens by the Bay, Concert Hall and the National Gallery are all within easy reach, as well as the vibrant nightlife of Quay Clarke. Back at the hotel you’ll find everything you need to recharge, including an outdoor infinity pool, state-of-the-art gym, award-winning spa and multiple restaurants with something to suit all palates.
Fullerton Hotel, at a glance
- Historic, five-star hotel in Singapore’s historic heart overlooking the Singapore River
- Originally housed the General Post Office and government departments
- 400 rooms and suites in total, all beautifully appointed with modern furnishings and decked out in a soft, neutral colour scheme
- Amenities include a fully stocked mini-bar, LCD TV, tea & coffee facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Large bathrooms with a separate bathtub and shower stall
- Rooms have either an atrium, city, pool, river or bay view
- Wide variety of dining options, from authentic Cantonese cuisine at Jade to local fare at Town Restaurant
- Enjoy cocktails, wines and martinis in the sleek and iconic Post Bar
- The Lighthouse Restaurant & Rooftop Bar, on the top floor, offers an unbeatable view of Singapore’s skyline
For leisure and pleasure
- Complimentary heritage tours
- 25-metre outdoor infinity pool
- Gym and award-winning spa with sauna and steam room
- Get an insight into the hotel’s past at The Fullerton Heritage Gallery where you’ll find rare postal artefacts
- Browse the hotel’s luxury boutiques for jewellery, artwork and more
- Within walking distance of many top attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, Merlion Park and the National Gallery
- Steps from the Boat Quay and marina