Navigating the serene, emerald waters of Lan Ha Bay, this beautifully crafted vessel comes equipped with stylish marble bathrooms, polished timber flooring and a tranquil spa with spectacular views.
A vision of glimmering turquoise waters studded with tiny karst islets and dramatic limestone pillars. The natural beauty of La Han Bay – the little-known extension of Halong Bay – is certainly great enough to rival its better-known counterpart. Choose to cruise on the Ginger and, whether you’re lounging by the top deck pool or enjoying a massage in the spa, you’ll constantly be in view of the breathtaking surroundings.
All twelve suites are richly furnished in a contemporary but traditionally Vietnamese-inspired style, complete with marble bathrooms, walk-in showers and private balconies. The restaurant and bar offers alfresco dining as well as live cooking workshops – a fun and unique way to interact with the chefs. The dining room itself is enclosed by glass, providing an ever-changing backdrop during mealtimes. On a Ginger cruise you will drop anchor at jungle-clad Cat Ba Island where you can explore by bike, whilst kayaking and swimming at Frog Lake is also on the menu.
Ginger, at a glance
- Carries 24 passengers in 12 suites, all well-appointed with marble bathrooms with bathtubs and walk-in showers, private balconies, air conditioning, Wi-Fi and sound systems
- Each suite is inspired by traditional Indochinese-Vietnamese design and complemented by modern touches
- Junior Suites enjoy separate sofa lounge areas and sea-facing beds
- Signature Suites feature delicate floral embroideries and mosaic tiled walls in the bathroom
- Regent Suites are the most luxurious with 50 square metres of floor space, handmade lacquer panels, antique furnishings and a Jacuzzi with fabulous views of Lan Ha Bay
- Daylight-filled restaurant and bar, serving Vietnamese and Western cuisine, with dark wooden furniture, luxurious fabrics and 360 degree views of the surrounding landscape
- Terrace deck where you can take a dip in the pool and relax on a sun bed
- Enjoy pampering treatments at the elegant Lady Ginger Spa whilst soaking up dramatic views through the floor-to-ceiling windows
- Cosy library lounge
- Join a Tai Chi session on the sun deck each morning
- Cycling on Cat Ba Island
- Kayaking and swimming at Frog Lake
Where will the Ginger take you?
- Lan Ha Bay: 2 days, 1 night