Navigating the serene, emerald waters of Halong Bay, this beautifully crafted vessel comes equipped with stylish marble bathrooms, polished timber flooring and a tranquil spa with spectacular views.
A vision of glimmering turquoise waters studded with tiny karst islets and dramatic limestone pillars. Choose to cruise on the Ginger and, whether you’re lounging by the top deck pool or enjoying a massage in the spa, you’ll constantly be in view of the breathtaking surroundings.
All twelve suites are richly furnished in a contemporary but traditionally Vietnamese-inspired style, complete with marble bathrooms, walk-in showers and private balconies. The restaurant and bar offers alfresco dining as well as live cooking workshops – a fun and unique way to interact with the chefs. The dining room itself is enclosed by glass, providing an ever-changing backdrop during mealtimes. On a Ginger cruise you will drop anchor at jungle-clad Cat Ba Island where you can explore by bike, whilst kayaking and swimming at Frog Lake is also on the menu.
Ginger, at a glance
- Carries 24 passengers in 12 suites, all well-appointed with marble bathrooms with bathtubs and walk-in showers, private balconies, air conditioning, Wi-Fi and sound systems
- Each suite is inspired by traditional Indochinese-Vietnamese design and complemented by modern touches
- Junior Suites enjoy separate sofa lounge areas and sea-facing beds
- Signature Suites feature delicate floral embroideries and mosaic tiled walls in the bathroom
- Regent Suites are the most luxurious with 50 square metres of floor space, handmade lacquer panels, antique furnishings and a Jacuzzi with fabulous views of Halong Bay
- Daylight-filled restaurant and bar, serving Vietnamese and Western cuisine, with dark wooden furniture, luxurious fabrics and 360 degree views of the surrounding landscape
- Terrace deck where you can take a dip in the pool and relax on a sun bed
- Enjoy pampering treatments at the elegant Lady Ginger Spa whilst soaking up dramatic views through the floor-to-ceiling windows
- Cosy library lounge
- Join a Tai Chi session on the sun deck each morning
- Cycling on Cat Ba Island
- Kayaking and swimming at Frog Lake
Where will the Ginger take you?
- Halong Bay: 2 days, 1 night