Of course, you don’t stay at a hotel simply to eat…but choose the Grand Hyatt and you can dine in a different restaurant every night for a week.
As well as offering you fine cuisine from across the world, presented in seven destination restaurants, the five star Grand Hyatt has three welcoming bars, an outstanding red granite swimming pool complete with illuminated whirlpool and a spa that will pamper and restore you.
But perhaps the prime reason for making sure your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Japan includes the Grand Hyatt is the hotel’s unrivalled setting. It places you in the heart of the chic Roppongi district; making it the perfect base for discovering the art galleries, the glamorous shops, the sights, entertainment and night life opportunities of Japan’s most energetic city. You’ll even be close to ancient Tokyo too. Temples and shrines – some of them stretching back to the 7th century – are all easily accessible.
Grand Hyatt Hotel Kyoto, at a glance
- Five star international hotel set in the ultra-fashionable Roppongi district
- Just 90 minutes from Narita International Airport
- Choice of 387 standard and deluxe guest rooms and suites
- Ultra-stylish contemporary interiors, superb city vista views and limestone en suite bathrooms
- Suites typically offer separate sitting areas and access to the grand Club Lounge
- Menu of 10 restaurants and bars to choose from, including the Oak Door with its dramatic oak-burning ovens and the French Kitchen with its picturesque outdoor terraces, plus pastry boutique
For leisure and pleasure
- Red granite swimming pool complemented by an illuminated whirlpool, saunas and plunge pools
- Nagomi Spa and Fitness Centre on the 5th floor, offering restorative methods for the mind, body and soul
- World class shopping on your doorstep
- Varieties of day trips exploring Tokyo
- Sightseeing including the Tokyo Tower, Meiji Jingu Shrine, Asakusa, the 7th century Sensoji Buddhist Temple, Tokyo Sky Tree and Disney Resort
- Close to Odaiba waterfront area and Roppongi Hills