What do you imagine when you hear the words ‘French Polynesia’? Deserted islands of white sand in an azure sea? Actually, you’re picturing Moorea Island, and it’s calling you.
If you were to fly towards Moorea Island resort in a light aircraft you’d first notice a heart-shaped, tropical island cast onto the Pacific Ocean. Flying closer would reveal a tranquil lagoon and, standing with their feet in the crystal waters, you’d see a collection of idyllic thatched bungalows connected to the island by a delicate tracery of wooden walkways. And this is where you could be staying if decided to visit Moorea Lagoon Resort on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to French Polynesia.
The dream-like sensation continues when you land, because here you can swim with dolphins and rays and discover that even the reef sharks are friendly. You can relax in the spa, laze on white sand, dine on fresh seafood and wish you’d never have to wake up.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort, at a glance
- World class resort and spa on the stunning island of Moorea
- Beside a white beach and gorgeous tropical lagoon
- Choice of on-shore and overwater bungalows
- Garden bungalows typically feature plunge pools and luxuriant gardens or private terraces, king-size beds, stylish marble en suite bathrooms with rain showers and separate tubs
- Lagoon bungalows stand on the beach
- Overwater bungalows are ‘islands on an island’ but feature all the amenities of a first class hotel
- Arii Vahine Restaurant serves irresistible Polynesian and international food against delicious views of the ocean
- Eimo Bar, Rotui Grill & Bar, Toatea Creperie & Bar, plus romantic private dining experiences
For leisure and pleasure
- Stunning swimming pool
- World class spa and well-equipped fitness centre
- Unrivalled beach with water sports including scuba diving and snorkelling, water skiing, wind surfing and jet skiing
- Swimming with dolphins, rays and harmless reef shark
- Tennis court and cycle hire
- Sightseeing tours of the island