Nestled in the quaint Carmel Village, the recently refurbished Hotel Carmel offers boutique luxury in the heart of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Formerly The Dolphin Inn, the Hotel Carmel has been totally transformed to give a modern, seaside feel. The 27 newly-renovated guest rooms and suites are both roomy and welcoming, with cosy platform beds, luxurious pillow-top mattresses and bright, contemporary bathrooms. More than half of the rooms come with a fireplace, ideal for relaxing around at the end of the day, whilst others feature a private balcony or a view over the garden courtyard.
Boasting a fabulous location in the centre of Carmel-by-the-Sea, you’ll be within walking distance of the areas famous shops, galleries and restaurants. You can take a short walk to Carmel Beach, a vision of white sand and blue waters, or drive three miles to the Point Lobos State Natural Reserve for fantastic hiking trails and wildlife encounters. Then, in the evenings, you can enjoy wine hour in the hotel’s lobby living room, or take it easy in a chair around the courtyard’s fire pit.
Hotel Carmel, at a glance
- A welcoming boutique hotel in Carmel Village, Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 27 newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms and suites
- Fireplace rooms, Private Balcony rooms with ocean views and Traditional rooms overlooking the hotel’s courtyard
- Rooms come fitted with platform beds, silky high-thread count linens, cotton robes, high-speed Wi-Fi and modern, bright bathrooms
- Beautiful courtyard featuring a fire pit and Jacuzzi
- Breakfast served in the Lobby living room
For leisure and pleasure
- Just steps from the fabulous dining and shopping of Ocean’s Avenue
- Carmel Beach is just a stroll away through the village
- Hiking, wildlife and sensational ocean views at Point Lobos State Natural Reserve
- Spend the day touring Carmel Valley Wineries
- Practice your swing at iconic golf course Pebble Beach