Where the steppe becomes the sea you’ll find a sleek waterside hotel with outstanding modern architectural design, traditional stone and regional materials – close to the superb Bahia Nueva.
Include Hotel Territorio in the plans for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Argentina and you’ll find yourself perfectly positioned to explore both the wild steppes and the dramatic Atlantic coastline of Patagonia. You’ll be able to go whale watching, dive under the surface of the waves to discover a marine paradise or snorkel along the surface observing the balletic capers of playful sea lions in the depths beneath you.
You’ll also be able to immerse yourself in a wildlife experience comparatively few people can claim. The superb diversity of Peninsula Valdes will be yours. You’ll scale mighty coastal cliffs, trek through a variety of massive landscapes with an experienced guide and – at the end of the day – retire to a stylish hotel with all the modern conveniences and comforts.
Hotel Territorio, at a glance
- Stylishly modern boutique hotel on the edge of the Atlantic
- Close to the charming town of Puerto Madryn
- Choice of 36 spacious guest rooms including superior double and triple rooms and Territorio and junior suites
- Huge picture windows presenting substantial views over beautiful Golfo Nuevo
- Chic interior design featuring natural materials and bold colours
- En suite bathrooms
- Suites have separate sitting areas
- Fine restaurant offering sophisticated expressions of regional and international specialities
For leisure and pleasure
- Great base for exploring the coastline
- Diving and snorkelling in crystal waters
- Watching whales, penguins, dolphins and sea lions
- Kayaking and windsurfing
- Shore and boat fishing
- Close to Ecocentro, presenting the secrets of the Patagonian Sea
- Opportunity to visit Estancia Las Charas on the Peninsula Valdes – a haven of deserted beaches, wild Patagonian steppe and curious flora and fauna