Housed within a beautiful 20th-century heritage building, complete with stained-glass cupola, the opulent Ritz-Carlton Budapest blends historic elegance with contemporary, five-star luxury.
Right in the centre of Hungary’s photogenic capital, this high-end city hotel lies within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Basilica and the Danube River. The modern, graceful interiors draw inspiration from this great waterway with its soft blue, grey and beige tones, accented by unique turn-of-the-century relics, framed historic city scenes and old advertising posters.
With their high ceilings, sleek lines and large windows overlooking Elizabeth Park and other Budapest landmarks, the 200 luxury guestrooms and suites are exquisite. As well as a 24-hour fitness centre and indoor swimming pool, facilities include the luxury Ritz-Carlton Spa where the evocatively-named treatments range from ‘The Royal Palace Ritual’ to ‘Serenity on the Danube’. At the restaurant, DSK Wine & Grill, guests dine on Hungarian-influenced dishes paired with fine local wines. For afternoon tea under the hotel’s stunning cupola, head to the Kupola Lounge.
The Ritz-Carlton Budapest, at a glance
- Five-star hotel merging modern luxury with traditional elegance in the heart of one of Europe’s most picturesque cities
- Occupying a 20th-century heritage building with an exquisite stained-glass cupola
- 171 spacious guestrooms and 29 luxury suites with views overlooking the city and Elizabeth Park
- All bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub and shower
- Dine on Hungarian-inspired cuisine at the DSK Wine & Grill
- The Kupola Bar offers light bites, drinks and live piano music, whilst a delicious afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the Kupola Lounge
- Extremely welcoming and attentive team of staff
For leisure and pleasure
- Conveniently located close to St. Stephen’s Basilica and the Danube River
- Just a stone’s throw from the main metro hub, offering easy access to all the city’s attractions
- Indulge yourself in the spa which offers a wide variety of treatments ranging from massages to facials using luxury ESPA products
- The spa also features a 24-hour, well-equipped fitness centre complete with sauna, steam room and soaking tub
- Enjoy a swim in the naturally-lit indoor swimming pool