Located in a private concession on the edge of the Moremi Game Reserve, Hyena Pan combines classic tented accommodation with a great variety of safari activities.
The camp is located within the 350,000 hectare Khwai concession which in turn sits inside the Okavango Delta, so the game-viewing opportunities are outstanding. Accommodation is comprised of eight en-suite tents, simply but comfortably furnished with twin beds, indoor showers, wardrobes and reading lamps. You’ll find no phone signal and Wi-Fi in your room, which allows you to truly disconnect from the outside world and immerse yourself in the natural wilderness that surrounds you.
Choose to stay here on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Botswana and you’ll have the flexibility to choose what activities you enjoy each day. You could start with a morning game drive through the Khwai concession in search of leopards, lions and wild dog, or set off to explore the Moremi Game Reserve. Perhaps you’d prefer to relax in the camp’s underground hide where, hidden from view, you can watch in wonder as elephants, antelope, giraffe and buffalo come down to the waterhole to drink. And what better way to end the day than by drifting off beneath the starry African sky in one of the camp’s elevated Skybeds.
Hyena Pan, at a glance
- Classic tented safari camp located in a wildlife rich corner of the private Khwai concession
- The concession is bordered by the Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National Park
- Overlooking a waterhole that attracts a variety of wildlife year-round
- Choice of eight comfortable en-suite tents with twin beds and indoor showers
- Spacious dining room, two lounge areas and a sun deck
- Fantastic underground hide facing an active waterhole
- Spend a night under the stars in one of the camp’s open-air Skybeds
- The camp is run almost exclusively on solar power
For leisure and pleasure
- Morning and afternoon game drives within the Khwai concession and along the Khwai River
- Full day game drives to Moremi Game Reserve
- Experience the bush after sunset on a night drive
- Relaxed guided game walks
- Enjoy sundowners around a warming camp fire
- Cool off in the swimming pool between activities
- Browse the curio shop