A vision of stone-paved boulevards, gracefully arched hallways and immense, fort-style entrances, Evolve Back Hampi is a modern-day take on the majestic palaces of the 14th century Vijayanagara Empire.
Evolve Back Kamalapura Palace, Hampi combines opulent accommodation and modern facilities with an excellent location just four kilometres from the UNESCO World Heritage-listed ruins of Hampi. You can explore the site and its temples and palaces (relics of the Vijayanagara Empire) with the help of expert guides through various walking tours, before returning to the resort to indulge in excellent cuisine and luxurious relaxation.
The rooms and suites, which come in four elegant categories, offer spacious, richly furnished interiors with deep window seats, Jacuzzis and private balconies. Meanwhile, the communal facilities include a world-class Ayurvedic spa, a serene marble-floored lounge and a near Olympic-sized infinity pool inspired by the temple tanks of the Vijayanagara Empire - the perfect retreat after a day exploring the ruins. Imaginative gourmet meals, representing a mix of continental and Indian flavours, are served in the two restaurants.
Evolve Back Hampi, at a glance
- Opulent palace-esque hotel overlooking the forest and boulder-strewn landscape of Hampi
- Architecturally inspired by the grand palaces of the 14th century Vijayanagara Empire
- Just four kilometres from the UNESCO World Heritage ruins of Hampi
- 46 amply sized and climate controlled villas and suites with opulent interiors and plush furnishings
- Select rooms have private terraces, balconies and Jacuzzis
- Ensuite bathrooms with baths and showers
- Dine on speciality Indian dishes at the luxurious Bahmani Rrtsuant
- Tuluva, the imaginative multi-cuisine restaurant, overlooks the beautiful infinity pool
- Stunning private dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Swim in the large infinity pool overlooking the lush countryside
- Separate azure-coloured family pool
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Hampi with an expert guide through a choice of tours specialising in architecture, mythology, philosophy and art
- Stylish, comfortable reading lounge inspired by the laidback lifestyle of a bygone era
- Rejuvenating Vaidyasala spa where trained physicians and masseurs offer an extensive menu of customised treatments
- Enjoy your favourite drink or cups of hotel’s signature ‘Sidapur’ coffee in the inviting lounge