Surrounded by native trees in the heart of southern Goa, Cabo Serai puts you within steps of the turquoise-tinted waters of Cabo de Rama beach.
An eco-conscious resort with sustainability at its heart, Cabo Serai was built from native materials such as wood, earth and laterite stone, while the guestrooms are tastefully furnished by local craftsmen. Stays at the resort are centred on nature and wellness, and you can choose to fill your days with either yoga, birdwatching or nature walks through the verdant forest. Meals are enjoyed outdoors beneath the stars and showcase the freshest of local ingredients.
Spacious, bright and airy, the resort’s collection of cottages and tents all face the Arabian Sea and enjoy the privacy of the surrounding forest. Each has its own expansive balcony that provides the perfect spot from which to enjoy a stunning Goan sunrise or sunset. Alternatively, make your way to the white sands of Cabo de Rama Beach where you can watch for passing dolphins.
Cabo Serai, at a glance
• Luxurious eco-conscious resort set on a hill in southern Goa
• Sprawled over 14 acres of native trees
• Stunning panoramic views of the ocean and surrounding landscape
• Range of cottages and tents with private balconies, natural fabrics and eco-friendly mattresses
• Elegant decor inspired by the tropical surroundings
• With a strong focus on sustainability, the resort supports the local community by hiring locally and utilising local tradesmen
• Delicious, fresh meals prepared using produce from the garden
For leisure and pleasure
• 24-hour concierge ensuring you won’t want for anything during your stay
• Incredible sunsets
• Nature walks through the forest to discover hidden beaches, caves and streams
• Yoga and meditation led by professional instructors
• Birdwatching with a local guide to spot over 85 different species
• Relax on the impeccable sands of Cabo de Rama beach
• Sundowners and high tea