Not just located on but inspired by the exotic Andaman Islands, Barefoot at Havelock is a dedicated eco-friendly retreat with immediate access to a white sandy beach.
Stay at this tranquil getaway on the iconic Beach No. 7, and you will be perfectly placed to experience the natural treasures of the Andaman Islands. You can dive into deep, turquoise waters to discover the richness of the undersea world, sheltering turtles, sting rays and dugongs, and take kayaks out onto the open ocean. Back on dry land, you can stroll through the rainforest, breathing in the fresh air and sighting a procession of colourful birds. And after, step into the calm of the Oma Spa where you’ll be presented with a full menu of holistic treatments.
Barefoot is proud to be the first eco-friendly resort on the Andaman Islands, with a philosophy of environmentally sensitive tourism. Every effort has been made by to blend in with its natural surroundings, using raw materials like bamboo, wood and palm leaves. The 31 thatch tents, cottages and villages are rustic yet elegant in style, featuring spacious interiors and en suite bathrooms with the addition of modern amenities.
Barefoot at Havelock, at a glance
- Eco-friendly property on Havelock Island in the Andaman Islands
- Located on Beach No. 7 surrounded by rainforest
- Choice of 31 thatched tents, cottages and villas
- The Andaman Villas feature floor-to-ceiling windows and large balconies
- The Nicobari Villa has a plush, four poster bed and a private courtyard
- In-room amenities include tea and coffee facilities, laundry services and a mini fridge
- The Swimming Elephant restaurant serving fresh food inspired by the region
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb snorkelling and diving
- Holistic, natural based Oma Spa with two massage rooms
- Kayak around the mangroves or in the open ocean
- Trekking in the surrounding forest