What was it like to be a royal prince, living in one of the most regal palaces in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur? The Rajmahal will show you.
You’re in the home of the Maharaja of Jaipur. It’s an opulent landmark building, in the heart of the ‘Pink City’. Above you flies the royal standard of the House of Amber; a distinction only given to the City Palace and the royal family’s private forts.
The palace itself dates back 250 years, but the décor is a classic combination of timeless Indian and contemporary ideas. Liveried servants greet you as you ascend pink marble stairs flanked by great white columns. Huge chandeliers hang from decorated ceilings. Soaring bay windows overlook manicured lawns, mirrored doors lead from one majestic chamber to the next. Tables set for tea echo the Raj.
Make Rajmahal part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to India and, for a time, you will become a Maharaja.
Rajmahal Palace, at a glance
- Astonishing hotel in a royal palace, surrounded by immaculate gardens
- Set in the heart of Jaipur
- Choice of royal apartments, suites and palace rooms all individually styled to reflect the opulence of regal India
- Expect sparkling chandeliers, expansive bedrooms with separate sitting areas
- Sumptuous en suite bathrooms
- Bay windows overlooking the gardens or city
- Décor, artefacts and artwork that tell the story of Jaipur’s history
- Exquisite food served by liveried waiters in the Colonnade, 51 Shades of Pink and the Orient Occident restaurants
- Afternoon tea served on the garden terrace
- Polo Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Stunning Art Deco swimming pool and sun deck overlooking the gardens
- Spa offering a menu of revitalising therapies
- The ultimate place from which to explore amazing Jaipur