Only a limited number of people are allowed to visit this Ranthambhore national park per day. So you might say that you have a reservation at the hotel, but the tigers own the reserve!
But wait until you take a game drive into the reserve and spot your first tiger in its natural habitat. The size of its paws, the muscular grace, the sheer power of the world’s biggest cat will have you holding your breath and hoping that the noise of your camera shutter doesn’t shatter the moment.
You’ll also find plenty to photograph in the Oberoi Vanyavilas itself. The luxury tents with wooden floors, king-size four posters with embroidered canopies and the superb ‘period’ bathrooms alone are worth shooting to impress your friends at home.
The Oberoi Vanyavilas, at a glance
- Wild jungle setting beside water, on the edge of Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve
- Choice of 25 tents that combine privacy with luxury
- All with sumptuous bathrooms and private, walled gardens
- Dining room and inner courtyard with a sunken fire pit
- Bar and pool bar
- Awarded the UN-backed, TOFTigers Eco-Accreditation
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated, outdoor swimming pool with bar
- Oberoi Spa with signature treatments and holistic therapies
- Fitness centre near the pool
- Game drives into the park
- Drawing room for relaxation
- Variety of excursions, including trips to the famous Ranthambhore Fort