Framed by coconut palms and set on what is considered one of Asia’s most beautiful beaches, a stay at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa is a truly blissful escape.
You could start your day with yoga overlooking the Indian Ocean, followed by a few laps in the Olympic-sized infinity pool. You could then go snorkelling with turtles and colourful fish, or paddle a kayak through lush mangroves. Or perhaps you’d prefer to spend the day island-hopping on a private catamaran, discovering hidden beaches lapped by warm, turquoise waters. Whatever your inclination, this newly opened Taj Exotica property is a stunning base from which to discover the magic of the Andamans.
In addition to excellent activity facilities, the resort offers innovative, regional dining at two restaurants, plus a spa where you can indulge in Indian beauty rituals and holistic spa experiences. Each of the 75 villas, inspired by the native Jarawa huts, feature minimalist décor and modern amenities. For a little extra luxury, opt for the Deluxe Villa which enjoys plenty of living space, a large decking, private pool and superb views over the rainforest canopy.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Andamans, at a glance
- New luxury resort on Havelock Island in the Andamans
- Located on the renowned Radhanagar Beach, also known as Beach No 7
- Choice of 75 stilted villas with stylish, minimalist interiors
- Shaded by coconut and Palmyra trees
- Exceptional service and facilities
- Two restaurants, Turtle House (international grill restaurant), and The Settlers which has a regional menu
- Committed to sustainable luxury
- Reached by catamaran from Port Blair
For leisure and pleasure
- Family friendly resort with an array of fun activities for children
- Fitness centre built around a Mahua tree
- Wellness spa
- Olympic-size infinity swimming pool
- Enjoy exceptional scuba diving and snorkelling off the coast of Havelock Island
- Night kayaking in the mangroves
- Turtle nesting excursions
- Trekking and cycling in the surrounding tropical forest
- Spectacular bird watching at Chidiyatapu
- Sunset cruises and island hopping