One of Sri Lanka’s newest, and most stylish resorts, Tri Lanka sets fresh standards in luxury and ecologically responsible tourism. Set beside an ancient, mangrove-lined lake.
The most inspired designers have taken nature’s materials and created a symphony of living walls, green roofs and stylish villas made of recycled wood and entirely local materials. The result is a beautiful contemporary resort gathered around a soaring water tower that gives 360 degree panoramic views of the lake and surrounding countryside.
If you’re a convinced eco-tourist you’ll find that staying in Tri Lanka, during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Sri Lanka, demonstrates the way forward for preserving as well as enjoying the planet. You’ll also find that Tri Lanka is the perfect spot for tranquil relaxation – as well as a great base for exploring the beaches dotted along the shores of the Indian Ocean, the enchanting local culture and the picturesque living fort at Galle.
Don't just take our word for it... read Francesca Syz's review of Tri Lanka in the Telegraph Magazine here >>>
Tri Lanka Hotel, at a glance
- New, designer chic hotel on the banks of one of Sri Lanka’s most tranquil lakes
- Just 2½ hours from Colombo International Airport by expressway
- Choice of just 10 extremely stylish suites, villas and water tower rooms
- Villas stand on raised platforms in individual settings reached by stone stairs
- Many offer private pools
- Water tower rooms have king-size beds and swish designer bathrooms
- Glorious views of the lake and surrounding countryside
- Elegant modern restaurant serving Sri Lankan cuisine with a contemporary twist, and fusion food.
For leisure and pleasure
- Large range of on-water activities, including boat trips across serene Koggala Lake
- Ayurvedic treatments and massage
- Trips to nearby Koggala Beach to bathe in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean
- Excellent base for visiting the historic fort at Galle, just 25 minutes away
- Go beach-hopping along the coast to Mirissa, Midigama, Dalawella and Unawatuna by traditional tuc tuc
- Hiyare Reservoir Sanctuary with its indigenous wildlife is also accessible
Special offer: free nights
- 4 nights for the price of 3. Valid: 12th September to 30th November 2016 (inclusive).
- 5 nights for the price of 4. Valid: 1st December to 19th December 2016 (inclusive).