Experience undisturbed relaxation at Kahani Paradise. A private villa enveloped by jungle and beach where the Western Ghats meet the Arabian Sea.
The name alone is an indication of what you can expect from a stay at Kahani Paradise. This sophisticated private villa, nestled on India’s west coast, is ideal for families or friends looking to enjoy a secluded holiday in a picturesque natural setting. Privacy is guaranteed, with no neighbours to be found for miles around.
The property is comprised of six beautifully styled suites surrounded by coconut and banana trees on a 20-acre estate. Each room has its own individual design and oozes luxury with high ceilings, tapestries, marble accents and authentic Indian furniture. Not to mention glorious vistas of the sea. Venture into the dining room where you can relax on the wraparound terrace and indulge in delicious food prepared by the in-house chef.
Kahani Paradise, at a glance
• Private, hilltop villa south of Gokarna with 360° views of the Arabian Sea and forested hillsides
• Located on a 20-acre estate made up of tropical gardens, orchards, forest and farm
• Six unique bedrooms with large en-suite bathrooms
• Elegant decor featuring handcrafted doors, high wooden ceilings, tapestries, rugs and authentic Indian furniture
• In-house chef prepares meals using ingredients from the on-site garden and local markets
• Attentive, friendly staff
For leisure and pleasure
• Yoga sessions and massages can be arranged on request
• 15-minute walk from the Paradise Beach and 25-minute drive from Gokarna Beach
• Spa with open-air massage rooms
• Enjoy a game of badminton, croquet or table tennis
• Explore the town and its temples by bike or jeep
• Visit the local village
• Nature walks
• Discover the region’s hidden beaches by boat