Effortlessly stylish, La Réserve Ramatuelle sits at the heart of as private estate – an undisturbed haven tucked into the green hills of Ramatuelle.
Just minutes from glamorous Saint-Tropez, La Réserve Ramatuelle is a truly peaceful sanctuary complete with 360° views of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea. Each of the 19 suites and eight guestrooms comes with its own terrace – and some with a private garden – where you can drink in an uninterrupted panorama across the rich landscape. The decor is subtle yet elegant, with crisp white bedding and chic neutral furnishings. Families or large groups may be interested in booking one of the 14 villas which come with private swimming pools and gardens.
The Michelin-starred La Voile Restaurant delivers delicately prepared, imaginative dishes highlighting the rich natural produce of southern France. A visit to the stunning 800 square metre spa is a must where you’ll have access to a heated swimming pool, steam room and fitness studio. The hotel is dedicated to wellbeing and offers an array of therapies designed to rejuvenate the body and mind. This includes superb boot camps – run by a team of expert therapists and coaches – that focus on daily exercise, treatments and nutrition.
La Réserve Ramatuelle, at a glance
- Luxury hotel and peaceful hideaway just a few minutes from Saint-Tropez
- 19 suites and eight rooms, all spacious with their own sun terrace and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Some also enjoy a private garden
- Modern, understated décor
- There are also 14 villas for rent with private pools, gardens and three to six en suite rooms
- Incredible views of the sea
- Michelin-starred La Voile Restaurant and Bar serves refined dishes inspired by the diverse region of Provence, as well as a separate Japanese sushi menu
For leisure and pleasure
- Exquisite 800 square metre spa with 11 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor pools and steam room
- State-of-the-art fitness room
- Yoga, Pilates and Body Sculpting classes all on offer
- Choose from a range of boot camps that feature spa treatments, nutrition advice and sports activities
- Enjoy swimming in the Mediterranean Sea
- Nearby beaches of Tahiti and Pampelonne
- Hike along surrounding walking trails
- Take advantage of the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service to Saint-Tropez