Experience the mysterious beauty of Laos with a stay at the elegant Rosewood Luang Prabang. Enjoy romantic accommodation, a luxurious spa and numerous guided experiences.
Reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century hill station, each of the guestrooms, suites, tents and villas of this riverside retreat are a joy to stay in. Created by renowned hotel designer Bill Bensley, the rooms ooze French-Indochine elegance with their wooden bathtubs, oversized balconies and local artwork. Facilities include a swimming pool and spa, as well as a superb ‘farm-to-table’ restaurant that sources its ingredients from nearby markets.
Set amidst pretty hills, waterfalls and streams just outside the city, the Rosewood Luang Prabang is the ideal base from which to immerse yourself in the history and natural beauty of the region. Choose from a variety of guided experiences, including visits to elephant sanctuaries, hikes to secret waterfalls and trips to nearby villages where you can witness local artisans practising crafts that haven’t altered for centuries.
Rosewood Luang Prabang, at a glance
• Luxurious riverside resort perched on a forested hillside just 10 minutes outside of Luang Prabang
• 23 spacious guestrooms including four deluxe rooms, four speciality suites, three riverside villas, six pool villas and six luxury tents
• Tented villas have their own private dining areas and wrap-around decks
• Décor inspired by Lao traditional and French colonial style
• Use of indigenous materials and locally inspired artwork
• Enjoy regional Laotian cuisine at The Great House restaurant
• Organic kitchen garden
• Friendly staff
For leisure and pleasure
• Tranquil spa with three treatment rooms
• Oval-shaped swimming pool
• Variety of personalised experiences including temple and village visits and hikes to waterfalls
• Enjoy classic cocktails and snacks at The Elephant Bridge Bar over the river
• Relax in the gardens
• Enjoy cruises up and down the Mekong