With magnificent rooms and suites, a heated outdoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness studio and exquisite views, it comes as no surprise that L’Hermitage is one of the most popular choices for a boutique stay in downtown Vancouver.
Occupying the fifth, sixth and seventh floors of a residential tower, L’Hermitage offers a selection of stylish yet comfortable guestrooms and suites. Each room has either a king or queen bed with luxurious cotton linens, as well as an elegant marble bath, whilst some enjoy the addition of a fireplace, rain shower, solarium and walk-out balcony. You also have the choice of one and two-bedroom ‘homes’ that have fully-equipped gourmet kitchens, hardwood flooring, designer furniture and modern appliances.
On the fifth floor, you’ll find the L’Orangerie lounge where a delicious European-style breakfast buffet is served each morning. Open throughout the day, it’s also the perfect place to unwind between sightseeing with a spot of high tea. L’Hermitage boasts an excellent location within minutes of Vancouver’s shopping, dining and nightlife hotspots. Make use of the complimentary bicycles and head out to explore the city on your own two wheels.
L’Hermitage Hotel, at a glance
- Well-appointed accommodation in downtown Vancouver
- Situated in the centre of the shopping and entertainment district, within walking distance of the business core
- Choice of beautifully-furnished rooms and suites with king or queen beds
- One and two-bedroom homes with fully-equipped kitchens
- All rooms boast high-speed Wi-Fi, a HD TV, iPod docking station, luxurious linens and marble tubs
- Some rooms offer rain showers, balconies or patios, a solarium or walk-in closets
- L’Orangerie breakfast room and lounge on the 5th floor
For leisure and pleasure
- Start your morning with some laps in the 15-metre outdoor salt water pool
- Soak in the Jacuzzi and enjoy dazzling city views
- Make use of the state-of-the-art equipment in the 24-hour fitness studio
- Fully equipped business centre and library
- Complimentary bicycles to explore the city
- Vancouver’s beautiful Stanley Park is less than two kilometres away
- Explore the myriad of surrounding shopping and entertainment districts
- Within walking distance of the nearest Sky Train station