Time seems to have come to a standstill at this dreamy Maldivian hideaway. At the Nautilus, island luxury and personalised service are taken to a whole new level.
From the moment you disembark from the seaplane at the Nautilus, you’ll feel the stresses of modern life slip away. You’ll be shown to one of the resort’s 26 beach and overwater houses, each its own little sanctuary with private butler service, swimming pools and freestanding tubs. Dining is a laidback affair, with no opening or closing times, no dress codes and no breakfast hours. Simply eat when you’re hungry from three excellent restaurants serving Asian, Mediterranean and Latin American fusion dishes.
With the whole of the island at your disposal, you can spend your days doing as little or as much as you like. Explore deserted islands by private yacht, enjoy daily yoga and meditation classes, try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding or take to the water in a see-through kayak. Located within the stunning Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, the snorkelling and scuba diving opportunities are outstanding, with spectacular Hanifary Bay nearby and a rich coral reef just steps from the island’s shores.
The Nautilus Maldives, at a glance
• One of the most exclusive resorts in the Maldives set on its own tiny private island
• Located on the Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve
• Total of 26 beach and ocean houses in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations
• All houses come with separate living and bedrooms, large outdoor swimming pools, private decks with sun loungers, dining tables and swinging chairs
• Spacious air-conditioned bathrooms with walk-in showers and freestanding tubs
• In-room amenities include free Wi-Fi, complimentary water/soft drinks, evening gourmet turndown, personalised minibars, wine fridges and flat screen TVs
• The interiors blend colourful textiles with natural materials for a warm and inviting atmosphere
• Full butler service
• Three restaurants and a poolside bar
For leisure and pleasure
• Access to world-class dive sites including the renowned Hanifaru Bay
• PADI Dive Centre and resident marine biologists
• Beautiful wellness spa offering bespoke treatments
• Daily yoga, fitness and meditation classes
• Go swimming at midnight under a star-filled sky
• Small gym with treadmills and free weights
• Dolphin cruises
• Deep-sea fishing