Small may be beautiful, but just occasionally bigger is better. A case in point is one of Dubai’s most sophisticated hotels, the renowned Ritz-Carlton.
It is a Dubai landmark standing in almost 400,000 sq ft of luxuriant, carefully tended tropical gardens. It has nearly 300 opulent guest rooms and suites. There’s a full menu of nine restaurants and lounges from which to choose. Four floodlit tennis courts, 12 spa treatment rooms and an almost limitless number of tours, shopping opportunities, excursions and adventures.
But sheer size alone does not necessarily earn the Ritz-Carlton a place on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Dubai. There is also the important matter of the hotel’s sense of style. Its complete dedication to offering you the best experience possible. Its discreet but instant service. Not to mention the cool design that seamlessly fuses traditional Arabian influences with contemporary ideas about style and world class luxury.
At a glance
- Landmark five star hotel standing before an immaculate stretch of fine sand
- Just 33 km from Dubai International Airport
- Choice of 193 guest rooms, 41 opulent suites and 60 club level rooms – all with balconies or patios offering outstanding views overlooking the Gulf, the pool or the immaculate gardens
- Décor is a contemporary take on Middle Eastern themes
- Guest rooms have marbled en suite bathrooms
- Club level rooms are arranged on the third floor with access to private lounges
- Nine restaurants offering regional specialities and the best cuisine from across the world
For leisure and pleasure
- Huge swimming pool flowing through beautiful gardens
- World class spa that uses Eastern traditions and European techniques to heal, relax, cleanse and energise your mind, body and soul
- State-of-the-art fitness centre with classes and personal trainers
- Four floodlit tennis courts
- Indoor skiing at the Mall of the Emirates
- Shopping trips
- Desert driving and sand skiing expeditions
- Dhow cruises and sailing
- Falconry demonstrations
- Ritz-Kids programme and activities for younger guests