Located in Giza’s prestigious First Mall complex on the western bank of the Nile, the Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence is a gracious sanctuary of service and hospitality.
In a quiet residential district, it’s ideal for those seeking a peaceful retreat a little further away from the city’s major sights, most of which are still less than 30 minutes away. The 269 rooms and suites are some of the largest in Cairo, and are beautifully furnished in a classical style with every modern amenity included. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame impressive views of the Nile, the Great Pyramids and Cairo’s ancient Zoological and Botanical Gardens.
A choice of restaurants offer a wide array of cuisines, from contemporary Mediterranean to Lebanese, pan-Asian and Brazilian grill. Less formal dining can be enjoyed pool-side, whilst the elegant Tea Lounge and intimate First Bar serve a variety of refreshments. You may also want to explore the eateries aboard the hotel’s newly opened First Nile Boat, docked just a few away.
Other facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and a holistic spa delivering a range of restorative treatments - perfect after a hard day’s sightseeing in the city.
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence, at a glance
- Grand and luxurious riverside retreat located in a quiet residential district of Cairo
- Spectacular views across the Nile River, the Botanical Gardens and the magnificent Giza Pyramids in the distance
- Very spacious and plush rooms and suites appointed in gold, red and green tones
- Many rooms feature private terraces
- Wide array of cuisines, from pan-Asian to Brazilian, served at four unique restaurants and lounges
- Additional dining options available on the trendy First Nile Boat
For leisure and pleasure
- Less than 30 minutes from many of Cairo’s historical sights and attractions
- Easy access to the sophisticated boutiques, galleries and restaurants in the adjoining First Mall
- Expansive spa and wellness centre offering a range of treatments using Egyptian techniques
- Turkish hammam – great for unwinding in after a day of sightseeing excursions
- Open-air swimming pool located on the hotel’s fourth floor, offering impressive skyline views
- Well-equipped gym