Generally regarded as one of the most luxurious and refined cruise boats currently sailing along the Nile, The Oberoi Zahra thoroughly deserves its reputation for excellence.
You can expect a designer spa offering a full menu of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments. A swimming pool and glorious sun decks. Evenings filled with contemporary haute cuisine, performances of traditional dancing and music and romantic star gazing from the boat’s rail.
But perhaps the greatest luxury offered by The Oberoi Zahra, is being able to see the history of Egypt through the eyes of expert Egyptologists. They will accompany you to the great sights and add depth to your experience.
Memphis Barker travelled with us on The Oberoi Zahra and wrote about his experience for The Independent. Read article here >>
The Oberoi Zahra, at a glance
- Ultimately luxurious Nile cruise ship
- Choice of only 27 spacious cabins and exclusive suites
- Swimming pool and generous sun deck
- Designer Spa with Holistic Signature therapies plus Balinese, Thai and western massage
- Cabins with picture windows and panoramic Nile views from en suite bathrooms
- Suites typically feature master bedrooms, living rooms, private terraces and fabulous marbled bathrooms
- Traditional music and dancing on board
Where will the Oberoi Zahra take you?
- Zahra has 5-day and 8-day cruises between Aswan and Luxor or vice versa.
- Expect to visit sites such as the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Dendarah, the Temple of Edfu, the High Dam and Philae temple and the Botanical Gardens by Felucca