Charter the Sanctuary Zein Nile Chateau and you will cruise in style aboard a traditionally-inspired dahabiya – a type of Egyptian sailing boat that has plied the Nile for centuries.
The Sanctuary Zein Nile Chateau is luxurious in all senses of the word. Once on board you will be treated to gourmet food served in a dining room with all round panoramic views of the Nile and the passing countryside of Egypt. You will be one of only 12 guests, you will be able to laze on an elegant sun deck, dip in a pool and watch the river from the ship’s rail.
You can specify where you go, what you see, the places you visit on shore and – since the Sanctuary Zein Nile Chateau is much smaller than other cruisers – you will be able to land in places the larger liners can only sail past. Between Luxor and Aswan, the world of the ancient Egyptians as well as today’s sights are yours. And on board you’ll have the luxury of insight; a lecture by an expert Egyptologist, cookery classes, dancing to Arabic music…
Sanctuary Zein Nile Chateau, at a glance
- Small and exclusive yacht inspired by traditional dahabiya sailing boats
- Choice of only four elegant cabins and two glamorous suites accommodating a maximum of 12 guests
- All offering superb views over the Nile
- Designer en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and LCD TVs
- Opulent dining salon with light flooding through floor-to-ceiling windows giving glorious, all round views
- Touring itineraries tailored to your expectations
- Arabian-themed sun deck with dipping pool and panoramic vistas
- Mooring in places larger cruise vessels cannot reach
- Bespoke voyages between Aswan and Luxor
- Fascinating shore excursions in off-the-tourist-track destinations, accompanied by Egyptologist guide
- Egyptology lecture and cookery lessons
- Galabeya parties, belly dancing, Arabian music and whirling dervishes
- Movies in the in-house cinema
Where will Sanctuary Zein Nile Chateau take you?
Sanctuary Zein Nile Chateau is unique in that it does not follow a specific itinerary with regular sites. This is a fully tailor-made affair, giving you a choice of the sites you would like to see during your Nile sailing experience.