As you would expect of a Marriott hotel, the amenities, service and cuisine are unrivalled and all this with the fabled city of Amman on your doorstep.
Make the Amman Marriott part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Jordan and you will be steeped in the standards of excellence that have made Marriott hotels a byword for comfort amongst travellers worldwide. You’ll be greeted by opulent, marbled entrance halls, truly attentive staff and rooms with luxuries ranging from designer bathrooms to state-of-the-art technology entertainment systems and WiFi access.
Step outside the hotel and you’ll be surrounded by the attractions of a city that has stood for over 5000 years, and ranks amongst the oldest in the world. Stately minarets and glistening white houses await you. Bustling markets, the Roman amphitheatre, an ancient citadel with a remarkable palace, the Temple of Hercules, museums, galleries and restaurants all add colour and culture to your visit.
Amman Marriott Hotel, at a glance
- Luxurious hotel set in the heart of Amman’s business district
- Large choice of 292 guest rooms, including 21 executive suites and four royal suites
- All rooms are newly refurbished with stylish interior design, individual climate control, superb bathrooms and windows or balconies with great city views
- Four restaurants ranging from the casual to the formal
For leisure and pleasure
- Two swimming pools; one indoors
- Health club with 24 hour exercise room, massage, whirlpool and sauna
- Tours arranged to the Citadel, Roman amphitheatre, Petra, the Dead Sea and Jerash chariot show
- Desert excursions and Terhaal eco-adventure
- Bike trips