Amidst dramatic rock falls and ruggedly beautiful terrain, you’ll discover an oasis – an ultimately luxurious resort and spa, surrounded by hot springs and cascading waterfalls.
As you’ll see if you make it part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Jordan, Evason Ma’In Hot Springs is a true oasis in many senses of the word. It is a small enclave of verdant life, flung like an emerald into a harsh – but astoundingly beautiful – landscape of wind-carved rock, red earth and camera-challenging views.
Evason Ma’In Hot Springs is also a haven of utter comfort - specialising in a style of service which takes the traditions of Arabic hospitality to a whole new level.
Evason Ma’In Hot Springs, at a glance
- Luxury spa hotel set in an oasis of hot springs and natural waterfalls
- Just 60 scenic minutes from Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport
- Choice of guest rooms, suites and spa suites – all with sitting areas and balconies offering dramatic mountain or valley views
- En suites and designer décor, plus flat screen satellite TV
- Selection of dining options including a cliff top restaurant serving Jordanian, Arabic and international cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool and relaxation area with natural hot springs waterfall
- Spa with 10 treatment rooms and steam cave
- Range of therapeutic treatments based on the healing properties of mineral-rich water
- 25 minutes from the Dead Sea
- 30 km from the historic mosaic city of Madaba
- Adventure trekking with camels
- Trips to Mujib Nature Reserve, Wadi Rum and Hot Springs Trail
- Historic excursions to Petra, Karak, Jarash and Amman