You can enter a world of authentic Bedouin hospitality and great natural beauty. You can cycle through an arid wasteland, marvelling at its stark beauty. You can watch rare wildlife, perfectly adapted to the harshness of desert life. You can stay in an acclaimed ecolodge – voted to be amongst the world’s top 25 by National Geographic Traveler Magazine – and explore the fascinating Dana Biosphere Reserve.
All you have to do is make sure that Feynan Lodge is part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Jordan. This exceptional lodge, surrounded by the untouched mountainous of Wadi Feynan, offers one of the most developed eco-experiences in the whole of Jordan – thanks to its unique working relationship with the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature.
Feynan Ecolodge, at a glance
- Highly acclaimed and recommended, solar-powered ecolodge set in the heart of the mountainous Dana Biosphere Reserve
- Choice of 26 spacious and simple-but-stylish rooms arranged around interior courtyards
- Tented beds and en suite bathrooms
- Larger rooms feature private balconies
- Gorgeous buffet meals and open air dining – by candle or star light
For leisure and pleasure
- Unwind in traditional courtyards and terraces complete with romantic and eco-responsible candle lighting
- Tours of the magnificent Dana Biosphere Reserve
- Guided expeditions into the surrounding mountains and desert landscape
- Wonderful insight into the local archaeological sites
- Excursions to meet and take tea with local Bedouins
- Cycle trips and dune climbing
- Rooftop terrace with panoramic views and star-gazing