Which will you find more inspiring? The multi-coloured, undersea world of Tala Bay, or the super-indulgent, luxury environment of one of the Red Sea’s foremost resort hotels?
Start your day with a healthy Jordanian breakfast on a sunny terrace, beside the sparkling swimming pool. Then decide on a spot of limbering up with an invigorating massage in an elegant spa – ready for a morning spent sun soaking, next to the pool.
Then dive into your afternoon. Literally. Mövenpick Aqaba has – along with over 3000 sq m of magnificent pools and water venues – a dive centre that is your gateway to a new world. Beneath the surface of the Red Sea is a kaleidoscope of flashily clad fish and vivid coral reefs that can be easily explored by divers at all skill levels. Small wonder that so many dedicated sea-and-sun worshippers specify Mövenpick Aqaba as a destination on their luxury, tailor-made holidays to Jordan.
Mövenpick Aqaba, at a glance
- Five star hotel on the idyllic southern shores of the Red Sea
- 20 minutes from King Hussein International Airport
- Choice of 306 guest rooms, including 145 family rooms, suites and two Grand Suites
- All with en suites bathrooms and air conditioning
- Superb contemporary interior design and quality furnishings
- Sea or pool views and private terraces
- Family rooms each have one king-sized bed and two twins
- Choice of Italian, al fresco and all-day restaurants plus various bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Over 3000 sq m of swimming pools and water venues
- Zara Spa with sauna, steam room and hydro pool with skylight
- State-of-the-art gym
- Hair, nails and beauty salon
- Children’s activity centre with its own pool
- Open air amphitheatre
- Shopping arcade
- Easy access to Aqaba city centre
- Fantastic diving centre for exploring the Red Sea