Immerse yourself in 9,000 years of history with a stay at Petra Guest House, just a stone’s throw from the entrance to Jordan’s greatest ancient treasure.
Backed by the dramatic Petra Mountains, the Petra Guest House is superbly situated within steps of the Siq - gateway to the Lost City of Petra and its wondrous collection of archaeological sites which include the Royal Tombs and elaborate Al-Khazneh temple.
When you’re not exploring Petra’s sites you can relax and admire the magnificent mountain views from the comfort of your own room. Accommodation is comprised of 41 guestrooms and 31 chalets, all of which are simply yet attractively furnished and equipped with modern amenities. The atmospheric Cave Bar is another highlight, formed out of an original Nabatean Tomb, fronted by a piazza and surrounded by original stonework.
Petra Guest House, at a glance
• Incredible location just a stroll away from the entrance to the ancient city of Petra
• 41 simply designed guestrooms and 31 spacious chalets
• Modern amenities including individually controlled AC, LCD TVs and high-speed internet access
• Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
• Exquisite views of the Petra Mountains
• Indoor and outdoor dining at the main Basin Restaurant
• Original Nabatean Cave Bar surrounded by a large outdoor terrace
For leisure and pleasure
• Private in-room dining available
• 24-hour room service
• Within walking distance of world-famous archaeological sites
• Easy access to the Petra Visitor Centre
• Relaxed, informal atmosphere