Carved cedar ceilings, original tiling, locally-made furniture and authentic artefacts. El Fenn is a quintessentially Moroccan riad, with a contemporary twist, in the heart of historic Marrakech.
The rooftop plunge pool of El Fenn is the perfect place to enjoy Marrakech’s skyline and take a relaxed, retrospective view of your day spent in the city’s vibrant souk, alleyways and grand square. From the pool you can see the 12th century Koutoubia Mosque, and hear a muezzin call the faithful to prayer. Which is your signal to saunter off and enjoy a cocktail in El Fenn’s stylish bar.
As part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco, El Fenn is indispensable. It puts you in the heart of wonderful Marrakech, whilst offering you a place of serene tranquillity, of style and panache. Not to mention history; El Fenn was once one of Marrakech’s great private homes and retains much of its grace and atmosphere.
El Fenn, at a glance
- Stylish boutique hotel created from a former grand riad
- Enviable setting in the heart of Marrakech
- Choice of 28 guest rooms and suites gathered around tree-lined courtyards
- Each with its own décor and personality
- Original restored tiling and carved cedar ceilings
- Coloured, polished lime plaster walls, bath surrounds and bed frames
- Authentic period furniture bought from local markets
- Excellent Moroccan and European cuisine served on the roof terrace and in the El Fenn Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Two swimming pools lined with Carrara marble plus rooftop plunge pool with views of the Koutoubia Mosque
- Spa with hammam
- Unbeatable base for enjoying marvellous Marrakech – just five minutes’ walk from the grand Djemaa el Fna square
- Close to the souk selling Berber artefacts, silverware, ornaments, jewellery, frankincense, soaps and spices
- Easy access to the 12th century Koutoubia Mosque, El Badi Palace, Jardin Majorelle, Menara Gardens and Marrakech Museum
- Roof terrace with glorious views of the Atlas Mountains
- Library with log fire and courtyard gardens for quiet contemplation