The Kasbah Bab Ourika hotel in the Atlas Mountains, Morocco, makes an ideal short-break destination.
Make the Kasbah Bab Ourika part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and you’ll soon discover how spectacular views and the immediate environment can shape the creation of a hotel.
One of the most eco-friendly hotels in the whole of Morocco, the Kasbah was built using the ancient Berber rammed-earth technique. So its thick walls provide natural insulation and a cool atmosphere, whilst blending harmoniously into the scenic surroundings.
And what scenery it is. The Kasbah gives you 360° surround-a-vision panoramics of the dazzling white snow on the peaks of the Atlas Mountains, the green hillsides and the lush valley beneath. Difficult to believe, in the cool mountain air, that you’re actually little more than half an hour away from Marrakech’s busy international airport.
Kasbah Bab Ourika, at a glance
- Exceptional, eco-friendly hotel at the foot of the Atlas Mountains
- Only 35 minutes from Marrakech International Airport
- Collection of 15 guest rooms and suites
- Designer en suite bathrooms with showers
- Individually decorated in traditional/fusion style
- All have their own terraces with wonderful views
- Many with fireplaces and traditional rugs
- Berber recipes and international cuisine served in the beautiful gardens, or colonnaded restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Glorious, secluded swimming pool
- Excursions to Ourika Valley, Setti Fatma Falls and Tamadant Valley
- Mule trekking through the beautiful Salt National Park
- Skiing within a 40 minutes drive
- Trips to Marrakech
- Canoeing, rafting and mountain biking
- Camel riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Cultural trips to local villages
- Picnics and walking tours
Three-night offer details
The Kasbah Bab Ourika makes an ideal destination for a short break. A three-night package starts from just £686 per person including international flights, transfers and activities.