Stroll round the medina of Marrakech and soak in its 1000 year history. It’s a millennium passage of time that’s etched on the fabric of the building, the culture of the people and – it seems – some of the faces you’ll see haggling in the shop doorways of the souks.
Make La Sultana part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and you’ll be perfectly placed to explore the open-air theatre that is the Marrakech medina. You’ll be able to immerse yourself in the famous Jemaa El Fna square with its stalls and storytellers, merchants and mendicants. You be able to wander around the historic and cultural sites, the palaces and parks – and then walk back to the cool, calm, world-apart atmosphere of your luxury hotel.
La Sultana, at a glance
- Superbly luxurious hotel at the heart of Marrakech’s fabulous medina
- Choice of 28 individually designed guest rooms and suites
- Typically with king-sized beds, fireplaces and antique furnishings
- Contemporary en suite bathrooms with tubs and showers
- Paintings and sculpted ceilings
- Classic Moroccan and international cuisine served on the patio or rooftop overlooking the city
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor heated pool with jet stream
- Sultana Spa with range of treatments
- Jacuzzi, sauna, beauty centre, massage
- Hammam and balneotherapy
- Walking distance from Jemaa El Fna square, the Saadian Tombs, the Royal and Bahia Palaces, souks and bazaars of the fabulous Red City
- Traditional Moroccan cuisine cookery classes