Effortless. That’s the word to describe the Mosaic Palace Aziza. Its traditional Moroccan architecture blends effortlessly with modern luxuries. And you’ll find relaxation comes easily.
With hardly any effort, you can walk from the swirl of vibrant, vivid, vivacious Marrakech - with its tumult of people, sights, colours and sounds – into a cool, quiet atmosphere of stone floors, shaded gardens, pools and elegant mosaics.
You can relax in five acres of lush gardens planted with fruit trees, palms and colourful flowerbeds. Or you can choose to be pampered in a state-of-the-therapy spa offering traditional treatments and ‘Les Sens de Marrakech’ body care products.
With a little more effort you can tone up in the well equipped fitness centre. But only with a lot of effort will you resist indulging yourself in the variety of dining experiences based on Morocco’s fine culinary heritage and local produce.
Mosaic Palace Aziza, at a glance
- Tranquil, five acre garden setting in the Imperial city
- Five star, boutique hotel offering a choice of guest rooms, suites, pavilions and garden villas
- En suite bathrooms – the majority with Jacuzzi tubs and rain showers
- Exquisite Moroccan and Moorish décor and furnishings throughout
- Maroliano restaurant, Citrus and Mosaic Bars and lounge, La pergola and private dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Extraordinary, geometric swimming pool
- State-of-the-art spa and fitness centre
- Tours arranged of one of the world’s most fascinating cities
- Special events including parties held in a 130 sq m Berber tent