Rural Essaouira has its own pace, its own way of doing things. Rebali Riads offers you a certain style plus a way of life seldom found outside of Morocco.
Your personal ‘ship of the desert’ conveys you at its own stately pace through dramatic countryside, whilst you slip into a reverie of crossing great empty deserts in a colourful caravan of robed Arabs driving camels laden with silks and spices.
Put Rebali Riads on the itinerary for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and you’ll find camel riding, or galloping along deserted beaches on a thoroughbred horse, is just part of the experience. You’ll bargain for souvenirs in colourful souks, watch the sun set over ancient ramparts and laze in a traditional hammam.
You’ll also wander through oasis gardens, relax on a flawless beach and indulge in a range of Moroccan speciality dishes, in a restaurant offering superb views of the coast and distant mountains.
Rebali Riads, at a glance
- Beautiful, boutique hotel, close to the ancient village of Sidi Kaouki
- Choice of just 18 exclusive rooms arranged in riads and private villas
- Fantastic coast and mountain views
- Traditional-themed décor that includes contemporary luxury
- En suites with marbled baths, double sinks and showers
- Villas range from one/two bedrooms to five bedrooms
- Excellent restaurant and cooking classes by a top chef
For leisure and pleasure
- Choice of swimming pools
- Elegant spa with a range of relaxing treatments
- Professionally managed hammam
- Great beach with a range of watersports including surfing and wind surfing
- Tennis court
- Door-to-door camel excursions
- Horse riding and quad biking
- Close to busy Essaouria with its interesting souk and historic fort ramparts
- Star gazing, wild tortoises and great bird watching