Oxygene, Osmose, Obene and Oracle are all concepts that add to your complete relaxation and inner sense of wellbeing, when you visit Essaouira’s fabulous Villa de l’O.
From the terrace solarium of Villa de l’O – aptly entitled L’Oxygene – you can enjoy intoxicatingly fresh air and a dizzying view across the Bay of Essaouri towards the gorgeous Island of Mogador. In L’Obene and L’Oracle, the Villa’s reading and contemplation saloons, you can completely unwind with a good book or two; or your own thoughts and musings. In L’Oasis you can meet fellow guest, make friends over a cocktail or two and spend and evening of refined conviviality. Or you can walk a few metres beyond the villa to enjoy the beach, the souks and an excellent golf course.
And all you have to do, to experience this complete relaxation, is make sure that Villa de l’O is on the itinerary for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco.
Villa de l’O, at a glance
- Refined boutique hotel
- Just 12 rooms and suites each individually decorated with a combination of Western luxury and Oriental serenity
- Many have sweeping views of the Bay of Essaouri and beyond to the hauntingly beautiful Isle of Mogador, or an intimate, romantic atmosphere all their own
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Suites are spacious and super comfortable
- L’Oasis central patio serving drinks
For leisure and pleasure
- L’Oxygene terrace solarium with astonishing views across the Bay of Essaouri
- L’Osmose Spa with hammam Turkish bath, professional massage, Oriental body care and aromatic oils
- L’Obene and L’Oracle saloons for reading and reflection
- Easy access to a superb, 18 hole golf course overlooking the bay
- Cultural and sight-seeing tours of Essaouira and surrounding area