With its old, typically Moroccan features and flowing gardens, Villa Mandarine gives you an insight into the history, culture and traditional lifestyle of Morocco.
Walk barefoot through Villa Mandarine and the soles of your feet will give you a sense of life and cultured tastes. Beijmat tiles – only found in Morocco – glazed Taddelakt and Zellige mosaics are a delight for the eyes. Decorative ironwork compliments the hotel’s growing collection of local art. Large French windows flood natural light and invite in the fragrances of jasmine trees, datura and bougainvillea.
And, as if that wasn’t reason enough for visiting Villa Mandarine on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco, the villa is also located within easy reach of the royal garden city of Rabat – famed for its fortified city walls, Medina and the Kasbah of the Oudayas.
Villa Mandarine, at a glance
- Wonderfully atmospheric villa set in an orange grove with over 700 fragrant trees
- Easy access to the World Heritage listed city of Rabat
- Choice of 21 standard rooms, 10 deluxe rooms and six suites
- All have terraces overlooking the gardens
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Bungalow suites have their own private gardens
- Lunch is served outdoors under shady trees, the restaurant offers a superb range of local specialities
- Welcoming bar and billiards room
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun deck
- A spa offering a range of treatments
- Jacuzzi, Turkish baths, fitness centre and massage
- Extensive gardens filled with jasmine trees, datura and bougainvillea
- Expert tour guides who will show you the wonders and sightseeing opportunities of the royal garden city of Rabat
- Close to the renowned Dar Es Salaam Golf Club
- Gift shop offering an interesting range of mementos