A soothing spa, the cool luxury of an infinity edge pool, superlative dining. The perfect contrast to rugged mountains, precipitous canyons and dramatic countryside.
Do you believe that the perfect way to spend a vacation is combining adventure and outdoor discovery, with the luxury of a first class hotel and the restorative treatments of an elegant spa? You should definitely make Alila one of the main destinations on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Oman.
Alila is set amidst the natural beauty of Jabal Akhdar, often referred to as the ‘fruit bowl of Oman’. But the name means Green Mountain, so the region provides you with dramatic gorges, sun-gilded peaks, wind and water carved geological landscapes – and some of the most breath-taking walks you’re ever likely to experience. All complemented by a luxury hotel perched 2000 metres above a magnificent gorge; an unrivalled and continuously changing photographic opportunity in its own right.
Don't take our word for it... read Daisy Goodwin's review of Alila Jabal Akhdar in Condé Nast Traveller here >>
Alila, at a glance
- Haven of supreme luxury amidst a rugged mountain landscape
- 2.5 hour drive from Muscat International Airport
- Choice of 78 beautifully appointed suites and villas
- Décor using wood and stone, traditional rugs and local artwork to convey Oman’s rich cultural heritage
- Private balconies with soaring views over the gorge
- Loft suites have two storeys, open plan living areas, en suites and downstairs bathrooms
- Air conditioning and free WiFi
- Juniper Restaurant with mouth-watering food and eye-watering views, plus Rose Lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Curved, infinity edge swimming pool with top-of-the-world views
- Indoor plunge pool
- Infinitely soothing spa with a full range of restorative and re-energising treatments and age-old therapies
- Excellent gym
- Trekking and canyon walks
- Cave exploration
- Culinary and cultural experiences
- Nature discovery