This is one hotel in Oman with everything: Oasis, Town, Castle, yacht marina, dive centre, heritage village, Lazy River…
The Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah hotel in Oman is a complete experience. It is set amongst 124 acres of lush gardens, backed by majestic mountains and fronted by over half a kilometre of impeccable beach and cobalt sea.
As well as a hotel in Oman, the Shangri-La is also The Oasis (Al Waha) featuring traditional Oman-style architecture and 262 rooms with balconies, a pool reminiscent of an oasis and five restaurants and bars serving South American specialities, light meals and pool-side snacks.
Guests can float from Al Waha, along the Lazy River to The Town (Al Bandar). It’s styled after Old Muscat and offers 198 large rooms - with balconies – seven restaurants and bars, a nightclub and huge swimming pool with tiled sun beds allowing guests to lounge half-immersed in cooling water.
The Castle (Al Husn) does, indeed, resemble an ancient Omani fort – but with a little more luxury! It stands high on a headland giving horizon-to-horizon views and features 180 bedrooms. Plus a private gym, an infinity-edge pool and – of prime importance to dedicated sun-worshippers – its own, exclusive private beach in the perfect location to watch the sun go down. The Castle also includes Moroccan and international restaurants, poolside bar and cigar lounge.
Choose an Oasis, Town or Castle. Choose the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah hotel in Oman.
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah, at a glance
- Three hotels available; Al Waha, Al Bandar and Al Husn (which is the 'adult only' option)
- Located just 30 minutes drive from Muscat
- Overlooking the beautiful Sea of Oman
For leisure and pleasure
- Private marina available for the exclusive use of resort guests
- Private beaches
- World-class spa
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the historic and shopping areas of Muscat
- Al tanoor restaurant, with Arabian cuisine is a speciality
Special Offer 1: Save 30%
- Dates for travel in 2016 include:
- 30 October – 30 November
- 1 – 23 December
- No minimum length of stay
Special Offer 2: Free nights for stopovers
- Free night when you book a minimum of 2 nights, maximum of 3 nights (consecutive stay) in following rooms: Al Waha Superior Pool View, Al Bandar Pool View or Al Husn Deluxe Seaview
- Book by 23rd December 2017 for stays between 7th January - 23 December 2016
- Dates not included: 11 - 24 February, 6 - 17 April, 21 - 29 October 2017
- Breakfast must be purchased separately