The Six Senses Zighy Bay will delight your senses – from the warmth of the sun on your skin to the heat of the classic food in the Spice Market Restaurant.
Your sense of smell will inevitably draw you towards the Spice Market Restaurant as the fragrance of classic Arabian cooking reaches you on the soft evening air. And that is what the Six Senses Zighy Bay does best; reawaken your spirits.
Your sense of adventure, for example, will thrill to paragliding, mountain biking and rock climbing. Your sense of wonder will be aroused by scuba diving into the colourful undersea world off the beach. Your spirit of exploration will be satisfied by sailing aboard a dhow to the hidden bays and fishing villages of the Arabian Ocean and all your senses will be awoken, re-energised and restored by the Zighy Bay’s exceptional spa. So making this resort part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Oman…is the sensible choice.
Six Senses Zighy Bay, at a glance
- A haven of peace and refinement amongst the rugged beauty of Oman
- Set beside an immaculate beach
- Choice of villas and suites, many with their own private pools
- One or two bedrooms with corresponding numbers of designer en suite bathrooms – some with additional outdoor showers
- Direct views of the beach and sea
- Typical features include traditional-style thick stone walls, shaded living and dining areas and private, walled sand gardens
- Some villas arranged over two floors
- Spice Market Restaurant serving classic Arabian cuisine, plus Summer House Restaurant and Zighy Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Six Senses Spa designed to promote wellness, peace, tranquillity, fitness and health
- Brilliant scuba diving and snorkelling expeditions
- Watch the sun fall onto the horizon as you cruise across Haffa Bay
- Explore small bays and unspoiled fishing villages aboard a dhow
- Rock climbing and mountain biking
- Paragliding from the top of Zighy Mountain with its stunning views
- Hiking around Zighy Bay
- 4x4 driving and trekking to fascinating Sabatyn Village
- Wide programme of family experiences and children’s activities