Dating back to 1927, the historic Hotel Saskatchewan offers a truly comfortable stay in downtown Regina, with farm-to-table cuisine, its own barbershop, day spa and selection of sophisticated guestrooms.
Original gold leaf still adorns the hallways and ceilings of this historic Saskatchewan property. Each of the 227 rooms has been tastefully appointed and come complete with chic white marble bathrooms, plush pillow-topped bedding and stunning views over Victoria Park and Wascana Park. You can enjoy pampering treatments at the day spa or venture out to explore nearby attractions such as the Royal Saskatchewan Museum and Regina Flower Conservatory.
At the heart of the hotel lies the iconic Circa 27 lounge, one of the capital’s most popular haunts since it was established in 1927. Here you can kick back in high-backed velvet chairs, indulge in prairie-rustic cuisine, classic cocktails and afternoon tea. Other long-term fixtures of the hotel include a barbershop and shoeshine stand, with a shoeshine butler that has been working at the hotel for over 35 years.
The Hotel Saskatchewan, at a glance
• Historic hotel in downtown Regina with 227 modern guestrooms and suites
• Stylish white marble bathrooms with illuminated makeup mirrors
• Expansive windows looking out over beautiful Victoria Park views
• Afternoon tea, classic cocktails and prairie dining at the Circa 27 lounge
• Wonderfully hospitable staff
• Regionally inspired, farm-to-table cuisine showcasing fresh, local produce
For leisure and pleasure
• Barbershop and shoeshine stand
• Full-service day offering indulgent spa treatments and massages
• Fitness centre
• Short walk away from the Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Regina Flower Conservatory and other attractions