Escape to the heart of the Canadian Rockies at The Rimrock, a luxurious hotel in the much-celebrated Banff National Park.
Perched above Banff Town on the side of Sulphur Mountain, The Rimrock affords breathtaking mountain and alpine valley views. The style, decor and hospitality of the hotel is unmatched in the area, and it is a truly worthy addition to any luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada. All 346 rooms and suites are generously sized and decked out in earthy tones and dark wood accents – beautifully complimented by the sublime natural beauty that surrounds the resort.
Between forays into the national park, you can treat yourself to a relaxing massage or body treatment at the spa, or make full use of the hotel’s pool, hot tub and fitness area. The hotel has selection of impressive dining options, including the award-winning French restaurant Eden, with a choice of unique atmospheres and menus. That said, the shuttle service offers convenient access to downtown Banff where you can browse from a variety of popular restaurants.
Rimrock Resort, at a glance
- Luxurious, elevated hotel located on the side of a mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Short drive from downtown Banff
- Award-winning French cuisine at the five-diamond awarded Eden restaurant
- Lounge and cocktail bar open for casual drinks and light snacks
- Cafe offering fresh pastries and gourmet sandwiches on the go
- Spacious rooms decorated in a modern style with ample amenities
- Sweeping views of Bow Valley and the Rockies
For leisure and pleasure
- Great base for exploring Banff National Park, with the Upper Hot Springs and Sulphur Mountain Gondola just a short walk away
- Outdoor seating area with mountain views
- Onsite ice-skating rink, open during the winter months
- Fitness area, yoga and Pilates classes
- Range of rejuvenating spa treatments and massages
- Indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Complimentary pass for the local bus service