Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton and nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness.
Cabot features 36 holes of exhilarating golf and one of the best resort experiences in Canada. With two acclaimed World Top 100 courses, award-winning accommodation at Cabot Links Lodge, upscale Golf Villas, and exquisite dining in three on-site restaurants, Cabot is intended to excite and inspire at every turn.
From here, you’ll have a golden opportunity to explore Cape Breton Island and all its possibilities. You can fight with giant blue finned tuna, ride a horse on a deserted beach, hike along the Cabot or Skyline Trails, go whale watching or salmon fishing. Or simply relax on Inverness Beach.
Cabot Links, at a glance
- Upmarket lodge on the edge of a wonderful links golf course, overlooking the sea
- 72 rooms of award-winning accommodation at Cabot Links Lodge and 19 Golf Villas
- Exquisite dining in three on-site restaurants
- Double rooms offer commanding views of the ocean
- En suite bathrooms with rainfall showers and generous tubs
- Sitting areas with writing desks
- Panorama Restaurant with unsurpassed ocean views and fresh cuisine to match
- Cabot Bar with fine wines and whiskies – a Celtic experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Hugely involving links golf course with outstanding vistas
- Secluded beaches with invigorating swimming
- Afternoon hiking through rugged coastal countryside
- Great base for exploring Cape Breton Island with its national park and the world famous 168 mile Cabot Trail
- Salmon fishing on the Margaree River
- Sunset boat tours, deep sea fishing and whale watching
- Kayaking and paddle boarding
- Horse riding along the beach
- Gaelic singing and dancing at various nearby venues