Escape to the heart of Gros Morne National Park at Neddies Harbour Inn, an award-winning boutique hotel with a picturesque waterfront setting.
Located in the quaint fishing village of Norris Point, this airy inn boasts magnificent views across Bonne Bay, the Long Range Mountains and the Tablelands of Gros Morne National Park. Right in the thick of this stunning landscape, guests are free to venture out and explore nearby fishing villages, sandy beaches and waterfalls. Enjoy wilderness hiking, kayaking and biking, or take it easy with a leisurely boat tour. Cross country skiing and snowmobiling are available in the winter months.
At the end of each day, you’ll find peace and comfort at Neddies Harbour Inn with its comfortable rooms, relaxing spa and whirlpool. All food served in the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, The Black Spruce, is made from scratch, with ingredients kept as local and as fresh as possible. The property also has a common room and outdoor sitting area where you can relax and admire the beauty of the surrounding landscape.
Neddies Harbour Inn, at a glance
- Small, award-winning boutique hotel on the waterfront of Bonne Bay
- Tranquil location in the heart of Gros Morne National Park
- 15 spacious and tastefully furnished rooms and cottages
- Authentic local craftsmanship
- Surrounded by alpine mountains and breathtaking landscapes
- Casual fine dining in a gorgeous dining room at The Black Spruce
For leisure and pleasure
- Fantastic wilderness hiking, biking, kayaking and boating
- Cross country skiing and snowmobiling (in winter)
- Interpretation and educational programs at Gros Morne National Park
- Common room and outdoor sitting area
- Infrared sauna and hot tub/whirlpool
- Fitness room and relaxing spa offering a choice of treatments